Student Service Adviser/ Guidance And Counsellor Job
Title: Student Service Adviser
Location: Mowe, Lagos
N150,000 Job Responsibilities Include;
1. Advise students on career selection and university requirements
2. Teach the KLS Advisory curriculum through group and individual sessions
3. Evaluate the students’ academic and social growth, making recommendations for exams and university pathways to help with successful applications.
4. Develop schedules to help the student select, apply, and be admitted to colleges and universities.
5. Work with teachers to write and upload strong letters of recommendation
6. Assist students with standardized test registration and preparation Candidate must have at least 2 years experience as a STUDENT ADVISER (please do not apply if you do not have this experience)
Candidates within mowe axis would be preferred and locations around berger, abule egba, ikorodu, bariga axis, mowe, magodo, agege, ikeja.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role title as the subject of the mail or just state role of interest.
For all jobs in Nigeria, check on techscoops Nigeria.